Thursday, September 11, 2008

Home at last !

We arrived home yesterday from our week in Chicago and Madison. Wonderful time. Signed up for IM MOO in 2009.....wow the queues were long ! I managed to get Gordy out of bed earlier than he would have liked to sign up. Luckily I did.....we got to queue under cover so was nice and dry when it started to rain !

Had a great time volunteering. I was in the change 'tent' in T1 and T2....it was great to be inside the lovely ballroom. Got to see friends and help them change. Madison is certainly a beautiful venue for an IM.

Managed to get a couple of runs in but never made it to swim the course.

Eleven weeks to IMAZ...85 mile ride and 16.5 run between now and Sunday !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...welcome back! Not here, there or course. Can't wait to hear your side of the race, from the changing tent. I'm assuming you were in the appropriate tent? Signed up for IMOO 09? NICE. See you guys in a little over 10 weeks!

bj

Jerry Amundson said...

Oops, should have posted on the newest thread - I'm newer to this blog thing! ;-)
Again, great to see you in Madison!
e-mail us so I can pass it to Katy... my address should be tied to this now....

Thanks, Jerry and Katy