Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Better Today.

Everything feels a little easier this morning. I take a 'Boot Camp' class at 7.00 am at our gym so I was up bright and early to take that.

I am now running....I ran the warm-up with the class and knee feels ok....had to keep my left arm still as the elbow is still very, very painful. I am determined to get my 11 miler in on Saturday.

Got my road bike out and may see if I can ride this afternoon...less 'twitchy' than my tri bike ... just see if I can hold the handbars with my right hand strapped up.

Wiesbaden looks less likely for me...but I will wait until tomorrow until I see the nurse.

1 comment:

JessG said...

If you have to let go of the 70.3 then it was meant to be, keep your eye on the prize....finish line in Tempe, AZ.

I cannot wait to see you finish! Stay well and let that hotty husband of yours take good care of you.