Monday, November 17, 2008

All our bags are packed.......

Gordy's bike is packed and everything else is packed, except for those last few bits. When we woke up this morning I reminded Gordy that this time next week he will be an IRONMAN! He rolled over, went back to sleep and was snoring......

Be glad to leave this cold, wet, grey weather for the sunshine of Arizona.

Planning my first run today since the accident...getting very excited ! Physio is very pleased with my progress, I can nearly see the palm of my left hand ! Actually got a spoon to my mouth last night......if I lower my head enough to meet it !!!! Also, another milestone was reached this morning, I could get my socks on with two hands !!!

Baby steps......

1 comment:

Mike said...

Safe travels!!

Godry K and I will be glued to the results...Kick the hell out of it!

Jackie, we have a date next year...Madison!