Thursday, November 13, 2008

Managing

Waiting for Gordy to get home from work...another physio appointment tonight. Ouch ! Saw her on Tuesday and she thought the movement I have in my arm was good, especially when she saw the scans.

I should be in taper mode....I have managed 2 sessions on the elliptical trainer, another one tomorrow, so I suppose it could be classed as 'taper'.

Having to totally think my Tempe wardrobe !!! No racing clothes......finally got Gordy to think about what he will race in. I had mine planned out weeks ago ! He's a 'last minute' kind of chap...drives me mad !

His patience has been endless. I have been very difficult these past two weeks.....

1 comment:

JessG said...

Can't wait to cheer on our chaps together. It will be another great Skirt reunion. See you in a few days!