Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Speed Work

Run this morning......cool and overcast (again) what a terrible summer we have had. Raining now !

Anyway, plan called for 33-43 minute run with strides and 3 x 1 min efforts in Z4 ...managed this and loved it. Can finally see how all this training is working...feel really, really strong.

Knee held up well, a little sore now and the bruising is coming out beautifully. Had last session with the nurse....everything is healing really well and I can swim next week when goop has finally stopped oozing out of my gashed elbow.

Bike later.......just 80 minutes...my 'recovery' week.

Considering what a terrible swimmer I am ...I am REALLY missing it !

1 comment:

JessG said...

Awesome job girl, keep it up. Do what you can while making sure you heal up 100%.

We miss you! When are you getting your weekend home in Boulder?